COVID-19 Updates for Customers
At Habitat Wildlife Control we want you to know that the well-being of our valued customers and our technicians is of utmost importance to us. As the Coronavirus (COVID 19) has impacted the communities in which we serve, we want you to know that safety has always been and will remain our top priority. Wildlife control services have been deemed an essential service by the Government of Ontario within our service areas. We will continue to operate at this time to provide your home and family with reliable and professional wildlife removal services.
We have implemented several precautionary steps in our safety protocols on the advice of the Centre for Disease Control, the World Health Organization and other health authorities, to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
What we are doing as a business:
- Before arriving at your home, one of our technicians will call you to confirm your appointment.
- In most cases, our services can be performed outside of your home, where we will adhere to social and physical distancing recommendations of 6 feet
- If we do need to complete interior services, we will discuss this with you prior to entry. If you are scheduled for interior service, we ask that the residents of the home are not sick with viral symptoms, are not under required self-quarantine, have not travelled outside of Canada recently and have not come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- When we service you indoors, we are taking the precautionary steps to protect our customers and technicians. We wear personal protective equipment including a respirator, gloves and shoe covers.
- Our team of expert technicians is taking all precautionary steps to ensure your protection. Our staff is regularly washing their hands, disinfecting all equipment before coming into your home and after leaving your home, as well as cleaning and sanitizing our service vehicles. All our technicians are healthy and feeling well. No technician will come into your home if they are feeling sick.
- To Reduce the amount of interaction between our customers and technicians our preferred method of payment are e-transfer and credit card payment over the phone. Receipts and invoices can be emailed upon customer request.
We are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 situation and we know that the safety of your home is more important than ever. We are doing everything we can to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Thank you to our customers. We are thankful for the opportunity to continue to service you and protect your home during this time. If you have any questions please call us at 905-973-2223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay safe and healthy,
– The Habitat Wildlife Control Team