Burlington Wildlife Removal
Habitat Wildlife Control provides Burlington residents and business with effective and reliable wildlife control, including inspection, removal and preventative services. We have experienced and trained technicians who take pride in using only humane and poison free procedures and are available to come to your Burlington home 24/7.
Burlington is in the Southwest end of Lake Ontario and is part of the Golden Horseshoe. Burlington’s proximity to Lake Ontario offers a sheltering effect of the Niagara Escarpment allowing for lush Carolinian forest species to thrive like ash, birch, chestnut, hickory, oak and walnut trees. Forests like this offer great shelter and homes for Burlington animals.
Animals that live in Burlington
Tips to Keep Wildlife Away from Your Burlington Property
- Keep all food inside your home
- Do not feed the wildlife including squirrels and raccoons
- Pick all ripe fruit from your trees and pick up all rotten fruit from the ground
- Use an animal proof composter and keep it inside your garage until garbage day
- Remove grease and food residue from your barbeque grill
- Keep pet food and bowls indoors
- Do not leave pets outside by themselves
Wild animals and birds spread infectious diseases and can cause dangerous health issues for you and your family. Do you live in the Burlington area and have wildlife issues? Contact us at 905-973-2223 and we will come to your home to inspect, remove and prevent any further animal issues on your property.