Why You Need Bird Control:
- Birds, droppings and nesting materials can carry 60 different transmittable diseases.
- Droppings are acidic and can eat through paint, building materials and stain fabrics.
- Nesting materials regularly clog drains, causing water to dam up during rain.
- People should not live or work in areas that are unsafe due to an accumulation of droppings.
- Droppings can be slippery. If customers or employees fall they may sue building owner.
Removal and Prevention:
There are many different techniques to prevent birds from landing on window ledges, store signs or nesting in open areas. Our wildlife technicians are experienced in accessing the bird issue and choosing the most effective preventive procedure to eliminate your bird problem permanently.
- Bird netting
- Bird spikes
- Bird wire
- Bird slope
- Bird trapping
- Bird Spider 360
- Bird gel
- Electric Track Systems
The average life span of a pigeon is 2-5 years in the wild. They utilize buildings in towns and cities and are often found nesting on store front signs, balconies, and window sills. They are not generally found in trees. Wild pigeons feed on seeds but the diet of feral pigeons has grown to include bread and other food discarded by humans.
Sparrows typically enter the home through stove vents, dryer vents, bathroom vents and small spaces they can find shelter. House sparrows feed mainly on seeds but will also eat other plant matter and insects in flight.
Starlings usual habitat is in urban areas. They commonly enter houses through chimneys, stove vents, dryer vents, bathroom vents, soffit and any opening they can fit through. Starlings feed on insects, larvae, slugs and earthworms.
If you have birds in your home or require bird pest control for your business, give us a call at 905-973-2223. We will send out an experienced wildlife technician to resolve your wildlife issue quickly, humanely and effectively.